At this difficult time I am pleased that we are able to bring you this special edition Carers’ Bulletin with information and news for you. Carers in Devon are hugely important members of our families and communities. I want to acknowledge how much carers do to keep our most vulnerable people safe and as well as possible. You are important to us, as you are to the people you care for.”
John Hart Leader of Devon County Council
We understand this is a worrying time for everyone and we have produced this COVID-19 Special Bulletin to keep you updated with the latest news including:
- How our services continue to support you
- Our new ‘What If’…Emergency Plan – to help you record important details about your caring role in the event you are unable to continue caring
- Alert Card application now online and recognised as identity of your caring role
- New ‘Help during Coronavirus’ website section
- Support and updates from the Government and Devon County Council
- Top tips on taking a break at home
- Keeping in contact and learning online
- Advice of carer workers visiting your loved ones
- Response from our Hospital Services team
- Plus much more!
Help during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We understand that this is a worrying time for everyone with regards to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are aware of the increased pressure this will put on carers. To help support you we have compiled the information below which we will update on a regular basis.