Start your MOT journey now by asking yourself:
- Am I confident I can continue in my current job, or do I need to protect myself by reskilling?
- Has caring meant I am not in a job now but would like to be?
- Will caring responsibilities or other priorities mean I need to work more flexibly?
Your Midlife MOT will give you the opportunity to speak with a specialist from the National Careers Service who will provide information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work. You can also take a free skills assessment to find out what kind of jobs could suit you. This can lead to other opportunities for you.
- Am I taking the right steps to maintain or improve my health?
- Would workplace adjustments make it easier for me to stay in my job for longer?
- Did I lose my job because of my health?
Your Midlife MOT will give you the opportunity to get great tips and support on how to stay healthy by conducting an interactive health quiz which will give advice and guidance. You may be entitled to a free NHS health check (when the COVID-19 pandemic allows) to spot early signs of stroke, kidney disease, heart disease, type 2 diabetes or dementia.
- Do I have enough savings to maintain my current lifestyle?
- How will I cope financially if my circumstances change?
- I’m confused about pensions, what are my options?
Your Midlife MOT will give you the opportunity to speak with a specialist from the Money and Pensions Service who will offer free information on your financial options, including workplace and personal pensions which could enable you to better manage your finances.
To find out more or book your Midlife MOT please email us at email@example.com, contact us via webchat or ring the helpline on 03456 434 435