How can it help me?
- Making friends and acquaintances with other carers has been shown to improve the wellbeing of carers
- We understand that carers can feel isolated and having links to other carers for mutual support can help to alleviate this
- It is often easier to cope when you know others who are in a similar situation
- Friends with caring responsibilities understand better than most the restrictions that being a carer can place on you and your ability to
- keep a social schedule.
- New friendships with carers can increase your sense of connection to the local community as you get to know people locally.