Confidence Building workshop
As a carer do you lack confidence?
We understand that many carers experience a lack of confidence due to their caring role, due to stress and trying to manage difficult and possibly ever-changing situations.
This real-time online zoom session will bring carers together to understand why you lack confidence and provide techniques to help build and improve your confidence.
We will focus on:
- Ten techniques for improving your confidence
- Looking at practical tools for managing emotional state and remaining positive
- Understanding what the barriers are which prevent you from being more confident
- Understanding why sometimes you choose to lack confidence
- Techniques you can adopt when you feel you are lacking confidence
- How to assertively stand up for yourself and your beliefs
- How to fake confidence even when you don‘t feel it
- Supporting confidence through body language, tone, words and appearance