Looking after you; looking after your relationship
Are you getting your relationship 5-a-day?
This two-part workshop will explore the changing nature of carers’ relationships; with the cared for, family and friends.
In this face-to-face session we will:
- Look at relationships over time – an everchanging situation
- Discuss communication vs connection – mistakes people make
- Chat about your family history and how you relate
- Manage conflict, crisis, and change
- Discuss forgiveness with family and friends
- Look at loneliness within a relationship
- Plan for an uncertain future and going forward
This workshop will be informative and fun, with no requirement to share personal stories, in a safe and supportive environment.